welcome

hi, this is my blog and i'm ___. it's been around since --/--/-- and this is layout #_. this is a welcome message, fyi.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

riot.

hmm, almost posting everyday. ('cause of tag replies. :D)
--
omggg !
Birdie told me th craziest thing yesternight ! xD
i couldn't stop laughing, seriously.
it wasn't surprising though.
WE'VE KNOWN IT SINCE LAST YEAR, MY GULAY ! xD
okay, okay, enough. but still ROFLMAO ! xD
Kangaroo is th most bravest thing i've ever heard of.
i admire his bravery but i hate his stupidity. xD
oh well, oh well.
cheers tht you didn't have to see him today, though.
if not, i wouldn't be able to hold in my laughter. xD
and he'd find out, my gulay !
i have to say though,
your way of replying is freaking hilarious manzxczxc. xD
in fact, i bet he was laughing too !
ohmanohmanohman, xD
don't worry, this is between you, me and him.
although he doesn't know i'm involved. xD
--
i have found another secret tht i will carry to my grave.
Sloth cried !
omggg !
but not today though. damn.
and it was with Koala.
but, idk, i kind of felt happy ?
no, i'm not saidstic.
i'm happy tht he has at least emotions. LOL.
oh well, though what he cried for is utterly stupid, mind you.
remind me of th time Koala told me one of Sloth's secret.
wanna know mine ?
to get Sloth to be one of my confidants and vice versa.
oh yes, my dream is to be a psychologist. (x
probably because i enjoy listening to other people talk and knowing they can trust me.
WHICH THEY CAN ! :D:D:D
(randomity~ i fell out of topic.)
--
oh yeah, thanks to Monkey for th great info.
mucho appreciated. (x
--
Tigress commented on my skirt.
expected~
LOL. xD
--
i know th animal names thing is very random,
but i wanted to write something instead of AHEM all th time.
yes, it's tht confidential.
what can i say ?
i carry a lot of secrets tht i will bring to my grave.
-shudders.
oh well,
next topic: rocking day !
--
yupyupyup.
i lovelovelove Sunday classes.
i will nvr again listen or tell ghost stories.
didn't know it could be dangerous. :S
andandand, i still haven't sold th Church Day tickets. D:
but i can buy tht one on my own.
what i need to worry abt is, Spring Carnival tickets.
oh yes, i'm worried abt tht one.
since we're chosen for one of th stalls,
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TOUR PPL ARND ?!?
and tht was my original plan actually.
my mother even offered me tht she'll buy my whole stack of tickets so i can bring ppl to tour.
yes, i'm referring to Eos&usualcompany. :D
yesyesyes, i know you guys turned me down when i tried to sell th tickets to you guys.
but i wanted y'all to come !
like seriously ! D:
anyway, moving on~
th stall is great leh.
must go there whenever i have free time.
and i'll drag Maan and Danna along too. :D
anyway, before I ate,
i kept laughing like shit. xD
stupid Eos and her stupid Inbox.
we were laughing so hard, Daboy tried to see what was in th Inbox. xD
hilarious~
food was great ! :D
as expected, there was an iPodTouch war. LOL.
too bad Daboy was winning. well, at least for mine.
Ate Mae took Danna's.
then things happened with Daboy's phone.
like, ROFLMAO ! xD
then i lent him my phone 'cause fo th songs.
and you know what th idiot did ?
he sent a freaking sms to NJH.
kept hitting him for tht. -,-
stupid idiot.
so i had to apologize and explain to NJH.
oh well.
i guess he's forgiven.
hahah. i got a stolen shot of him&Dynel together.
and one of Maan.
cheers for birthday greetings.
--
TAG REPLIES:
shanchih: yo. eh. i'm not good with organizing and stuff. nesides, i've already lost contact with most of them. (x
lizhen: you, uh. aiya.. LOL. different school what. somemore is 6a2. there's a diff, yeah ? :D
JLYS: hahah. at least you tag. (x