welcome

hi, this is my blog and i'm ___. it's been around since --/--/-- and this is layout #_. this is a welcome message, fyi.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

hell of a week.

this is th worst week ever.
i don't care if i had worse weeks than this..
I WASN'T STUCK FOR HOURS IN SCHOOL THEN !

do you know how much i hate staying back at school ?
it sucks.
utterly sucks.
and so far,
i've been reaching home at 6.30 since monday.
i don't care if it's early or not.
i can relax at home !
i've been falling asleep during lessons for pete's sake !
IPW on monday.
MP & D&T on tuesday.
SC & NCDCC meetings today.
and tomorrow, NCDCC again.
I'M SO FREAKING TIRED ALREADY !
i can barely keep my eyes closed for every lesson.
and i'm broke !
yes, I AM BROKE !
those who have seen my wallet this week may not believe me,
but it's true ! (i don't count th blue notes though. just th red ones.)
--
i am purposely looking over th facts tht,
there is no school/cca on friday..
there is basketball on saturday..
and there is no cathecism on sunday, plus i think tht's th day of Red's birthday.
not sure though.
hum-di-dum.
if th sec1s don't have their berets,
tht means i'll most likely end up front. Dx
I DON'T WANT TO WAKE UP EARLY !
SUPPOSE TO REACH BY 6.30, LEH !
i'm losing 2 and a half hours of sleep here, ppl !
and there's supposedly a party on sunday !
GAAAH !
--
TAG REPLIES:
lizhen: umm, no. got 6a1, 6a2, 6a3. basically 3 'A' classes. after tht are 'B' classes then 'C' classes.