welcome

hi, this is my blog and i'm ___. it's been around since --/--/-- and this is layout #_. this is a welcome message, fyi.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

private.

hmmhmmhmm.
i'm thinking of making my blog private too.
just like Eos-yyy. :D
yes, i'm copying you, dear. (x
--
humdumdum.
there's a freaking crack on my iPod.
i'm way serious.
i saw it and thought it was dust but when i tried to wipe/scratch it off,
it wouldn't come off.
and i've nvr peeled off the plastic on it.
okay, so this isn't th first crack.
yes, there's more.
but it's like, in th middle ! Dx
boo !
--
i'm officially broke.
omggg !
'cause i took a taxi to go home.
well, what did you expect ?
i was lazy to change out of my uniform,
since it wasn't sweaty and all.
and i didn't want to walk endlessly in it.
so i took a taxi home.
no big deal.
except tht it costed me $5.
so, i could have used my ez-link but..
i already used $5.80 for ice cream.
ridiculous, right ? hahah. xD
oh well.
--
i feel oh-so sleepy.
i always do.
i'm itching to let out a colourful string of swear words.
luckily, i can now control myself.
at least, on th outside.
--
i hate tht tie.
i seriously hate it.
it wants to kill me, i tell you.
do you know how ?
it chokes me..
and it makes me feel like an oven.
it seriously does.
stupid tie.
--
TAG REPLIES:
lizhen: LOL. nothing to say already~ (x