welcome

hi, this is my blog and i'm ___. it's been around since --/--/-- and this is layout #_. this is a welcome message, fyi.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

dizzy~

first of all,
i would like to thank Lizhen for th song, bestfriend. :D
--
ohhell.
ohfreakinghell.
do you have any idea on how early i woke up ?
4.00 in th morning.
and what time time did i reach school ?
5.30 in th morning.
what time did th gates open ?
6 in th freaking morning.
gotta thank AteCaren for th heavy breakfast.
too bad i forgot tht since i ate at 4.30
i was super hungry at recess.
oh yeah.
honestly, i do NOT understand why th class started clapping when i walked in.
they didn't even see me lor. LOL.
--
anyway, enough abt tht.
th worst part of everything is,
i've lost $5 from just th first day of th week.
how ?
since i woke up so early,
i was super dizzy.
i tried to close my eyes while standing and i almost fall.
not kidding.
somemore, th smell of paint made me want to vomit.
so skipped science remedial and took taxi back home.
my head is seriously pounding.
stupidstupidstupid meeting time. T^T
can't even sleep during 2hrs of MT !
'cause i scared kena caught while wearing uniform. T^T
TWO WHOLE HOURS !
I COULD HAVE GOTTEN ANOTHER TWO HOURS OF SLEEP !
as if i had anything better to do with those free period.
duperfreakbitchbastardofbullshitpissinghell.
yes, i'm not holding back my vulgarities now. (just this one time.)
I'M CRANKY BECAUSE OF MY LACK OF SLEEP !
LIVE WITH IT !
grr.
headache~
--
i don't understand why NJH & Lizhen don't believe tht th pic is me. -,-
please luh.
you want me to show th shirt is it ?
or i just show you th necklace.
honestly, luh.
i won't put another person's face as my wallpaper, can.
--
TAG REPLIES:
johnson: as if, lor. no way i'm going to play when i can slack. :p