welcome

hi, this is my blog and i'm ___. it's been around since --/--/-- and this is layout #_. this is a welcome message, fyi.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

sad.



LOL. this made me laugh like shyyyt. xD
well, just wanted to share this page. hahah.
--
oh yeah, update on my life:
i have a chance in failing English.
yeah, so far all th people i asked thinks they're gonna fail English too.
it's so hard luh.
wtf did PassageA talked abt ?
nobody knows. ZzZ.
i have lost confidence in getting an A in English.
byebye awesome birthday gift.
hello scolding of hell.
--


i love my grid draft.
though i crumpled it up.
i was pissed with th paper, okay ?
but i still kept it, see ?
it's proof tht i worked so hard on my summary.
can you imagine ?
i wrote 190 originally in th grids.
and i worked my brain to headaches just to fit it in the word limit.
and i ended up with an exact number of 150 words.
i'm happy with just that.
and i really liked what i wrote for composition.
Blogging.
i forgot it wasn't recommended.
but i worked my fingers off for tht.
i'm just happy i worked hard for tht paper.
so hard tht even though i fell asleep early,
i still had a nap during th break.
--
oh well.
this happiness will soon be washed away,
when my parents see my results.
have fun while it last man.
--
my supporters make me happy.
i love my reviews and reviewers.
thank you so much for supporting my stories.
i really am happy tht you liked them.
--
i knew it wasn't Daboy.
th typing was so like Arbie, please. =.=
--
i'm so sad. ):
i miss my phone. ):
i miss going to UncleMax. ):
i miss having freedom during holidays. ):
ZzZ. i hate pre-birthday depresion-ness. =.=