welcome

hi, this is my blog and i'm ___. it's been around since --/--/-- and this is layout #_. this is a welcome message, fyi.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

pics ! xD

My name tag ! done by: AteMae. xD (LOL.)
AteMae with Daboy's name tag. LOL. (he never wore it. =.=)
Heh. took this for fun bah. xD
ice candy ! (did not know what flavour this was. =.=)
LOL. th 'tattoo'. (a lot of us got one. xD)
me & Maan. :D (i love my name tag. xD)
me & Daboy. :D (my face was ugly here. =.=)
me & AteMae. :D (she got two 'tattoo's ! xD)
Me & Danna. :D (still loving th name tag. :D)


i could not let these pics pass. xD
especially those with ppl. xD
lovelovelove it. xD

oh.
i didn't go for study group. =.=
i was suppose to and i did go to th library.
just tht i couldn't find them and i was rushing already. =.=
but th thing is..
i didn't know where th party was held.
oh hell.
then my mother suggested tht i should go th UncleMax stall first.
-smacks forehead.
stupid. why didn't i think of tht.
so went to yishun to go th th stall.
hanged out there until me & TitaMiriam went off for th party.
nothing less from a kiddie party.
mostly i sat down and laughed.
Eos & Danielle wasn't there. T^T
which is why i dont have their pics. T^T
basically laughed out loud at th magician.
corny much ? xD
th games were basically just for kiddies,
so watched until bored.
then they started playing with th freaking flour. =.=
tht time, i was getting a crayon tattoo. (LOL.xD)
see above. xD
i was sitting there getting one when Daboy poured flour on my hair. =.=
die, bastard.
so chased after him after i got th 'tattoo'.
i just threw some at him once and he threw again to me.
Me: 1
Him: 3

oh well.
it was fun luh, at least. =.=
TitaMalou invited me for sleepover. :D:D:D
too bad i couldn't go. T^T
oh well.
at least it's nearing holidays. (:
SLEEPOVERS ! :D:D:D
--
seems cbox isn't working right now. =.=
will reply tags in nxt post bah. :D