welcome

hi, this is my blog and i'm ___. it's been around since --/--/-- and this is layout #_. this is a welcome message, fyi.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

LOLOLOL.

eh. th posts were tht obvious ?
or was it she, tht was obvious ? -,-
LOL. whatever.
maybe i'm not surprised tht a lot of ppl seem to think of it tht way.
like Lizhen, Jamie, Anna, Faith, JunHao, QingFu & Johnson.
Michelle is too gong luh. =.=
but i still love my CookieMonster, okay ? (:

LOL. it's fun to talk abt SpecialA ?
Hahah. was talking abt it with Lizhen and JingWen. xD
kept laughing like shyyyt.
Hah ! i surpassed ChanLizhen ! BLEH ! xD
then before i went down for duty with ShiYun,
i heard Faith asking Jamie if she was going for band.
then i told them,
if you can don't go then don't go, right ?
which was true !
Jamie high-fived me for tht. LOL. xD
then me & ShiYun talked abt STUFF while waiting for patrol to start.
i hope you dont mind, Eos.
tht i made your story with brave-but-stupid, a reference for ShiYun.
but seriously, it's damn similar, can.
only, brave-but-stupid was funnier than STUFF.
omg, i love these names. xD
then patroled for 4, 5 & 6 level.
me & ShiYun took 4 together then she called me to do 5 on my own while she do 6 on her own.
looklooklook ! done it again !
MP, chiong Special A. LOL.
it was funny to see Lizhen's reaction when i reached chap.89. LOL.
then talked to JingWen and S.A while she tried to do th test.
well, she copied mine but whatever. :p
then chiong English summary and essay plan during MT.
i love a free period class. (x
hmm, i forgot whether i fell asleep during English.
i think i kept nodding off but kept waking up whenever need to tick th questions. LOL.
i actually didn't sleep for Math.
unbelievable.
i should have done tht a long time ago.
since i was awake, i understood th topic !
hilarious~

hmm, just drank milo & ate rice cracker for lunch.
idk why also. -,-
talked to Faith and Michelle abt th post.
guess it's obvious who i was referring to.
Faith went off early for band so i went to change while Michelle played with my iPod.
when i came back,
JunHao, Qingfu and Johnson kept talking nonsense.
seriously.
i had to ask Michelle what's wrong with having two brothers.
hornybloodybastards. =.=
then Michelle left. T^T
i was left with 3 hornyperverts. T^T
who says i watch hentai. _l_
gotohell. I DO NOT !

went to put my back outside th room, then JunHao & Qingfu followed me.
along with Qingfu's cousin. :D
then they crapped, they got me pissed, those kind of stuff.
they even gave me a trick question.
which, when i answered,
i though abt th question, then my answer and burst out chasing after them.
it took me like, 3 seconds to figure it out.
they kept calling me 'Mom'.
then they asked who is 'Daddy'.
then th first 'Daddy' tht I knew came into mind and i said it.
1..
2..
3..
FREAK YOU !
yeah, tht was what happened.
so i was squatting down laughing at my own stupidity.
yes, i was laughing.
couldn't help it luh, please.
then they did th taxi-money incident.
tht made me very pissed, can ?

footdrills was tiring.
but it was fun luh. :D
seriously.
we were laughing all th way.
even though we shouldn't be. :p
and you know what ?
when we did sizing btween th sec2s,
i was th freaking shortest manzxczxc. xl
but i like it, LOL.
'cause i get to shout Sergeant (or whatever rank.) when we do th counting. xD
i shout like tht is rollercoaster.
Up then down then up. LOLOLOL. xD
Hazmat was not i expected it to be.
whch is great.
i finished it like damn fast can.
MCQ~
Alyssa says i pass already after she checked my paper.
Wee~
i was still pissed with th taxi-money incident.
which was why my head was throbbing throughout th whole lesson and test.
and still pissed when ppl came out after cca.
we were allowed to go early but couldn't take taxi home. T^T
so i waited for other ppl to finish cca.
laughed & talked with them.
kay luh, i can't really hold grudges tht long.
so i was back talking to JunHao in no time.
oh yeah.
i cried when i told Michelle abt th taxi-money incident.
super pissed~
then Faith kept asking me why then i told her abt it too.
then she also, like Michelle, asked JunHao where my money was.
aww. i love them x3
lalala~
th guys unsucessfully taopok`d (spelling?) Daryl. =.=
after Michelle went, Faith called ShiYun and asked were she was.
then me & Faith hide from her up th 2nd floor. LOL.
then we thought she saw us so we came down.
she actually didn't know we were upstairs. =.=
LOL. so went back with everyone.
yeah, th guys were being a BenjaminLum-wannabe.
kept trying to trip Faith.
--
all th way from th LRT to my house,
i didn't let go of my phone.
was smsing 3 ppl at th same times. =.=
ZzZ.
--
TAG REPLIES:
lizhen: chase lor. i'd like to see you try.
lizhen: hmm, 'cause you talked so much. LOL.
lizhen: Yes, i'm addicted and it's your fault !
lizhen: LOL. you still wont be able to catch up~