welcome

hi, this is my blog and i'm ___. it's been around since --/--/-- and this is layout #_. this is a welcome message, fyi.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

stressed~

it finally came.
i couldn't contain all th stress and pressure anymore.
i freaking broke down. (on my pillow and in th toilet.)
and just a few weeks before my birthday too.
life is so cruel.
--
this is a public announcement !
my phone's LCD is spoilt.
utterly, completly, image-free spoilt.
so dont bother sms-ing me.
or finding me online on th com for tht matter.
i'm in a very bad mood and dont feel like talking to anyone.
life is screwed, i tell you.
i even got to use it yesterday.
i came home and, what happened ?
there's nothing on th screen.
still nothing today.
i dont even want to tell my parents abt my phone.
even if i did,
it wouldn't make a difference.
this is like, what ?
my 2nd phone tht didn't last for a year.
i can still listen to music since i know which buttons to press but,
there's nothing on th screen.
i hate this.
i want my phone back.
i think life wants be to be miserable on my birthday.
i'm convinced of it.
--
i've had a time to laugh.
i've had a time to confide.
now, my time's come to cry.
--
i dont care if this is another one of those emo posts.
i'm just plain miserable now.
and i cant even go to UncleMax today.
i'm practically banned from leaving th house.
i'm sentenced to studying until Mid-Year`s finish.
and like, what ?
three to four more weeks.
i'm practically hating it at home.
i'd rather be in school, please.
i get to laugh & smile there.
--
make me happy, please.
a few comforting words will suffice. ):
i feel so lonely & alone. ):
i want a hug.
and a shoulder to cry on.