welcome

hi, this is my blog and i'm ___. it's been around since --/--/-- and this is layout #_. this is a welcome message, fyi.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

blame th guys.

i blame th guys.
--
Geography was a breeze.
wee~
i'm completely satisfied with this.
my first piece of paper is like, damn nice leh. :D
somemore, i wrote 17 lines of answer for a 4 marks question.
i laughedoutlouddd when i realized tht.
achievement~
pays off to memorise everything.
even though it was just land supply tht I focused on,
i still remembered some facts abt pollution so i managed. :D
must thank everyone who answered my question and tested me. :D
now, if only th rest of th papers are this breezy.
i have a dooming feeling tht i might fail a subject or two. T^T
well, it isn't really my first time in failing.
but tht was only once and by one mark, can ?
i got depressed then. ):
--
bloody hell.
my arm is like, duper pain can ? =.=
from th elbows up to my shoulders.
yup, both arms.
and i'm blaming th guys for this.
seriously, please.
they challenged me at arm wrestling.
yes, both arms.
managed to own some some of them. LOL.
but th price is, achingachingaching arms.
wtf luh.
i obviously couldn't defeat all of them right ?
NCC ppl leh.
hell, they even wanted their senior to take on me.
seriously.
i felt like a guy there.
and everybody was like, cheering for me. (?)
funny yet weird.
but it was hilarious when i saw their losing faces.
laughoutlouddd.
now let's list all th ppl tht have caused me this pain:
- Daryl. (NCC)
- JunHao. (NCC)
- Liguo. (NCC)
- Glen. (NCC)
- Johnson. (NPCC)
- Hadi. (NPCC)
- Marcus. (Drama. LOL.)
(think tht's all bah.)
they used NCDCC as an excuse for me, i think. =.=
ZzZ.
wont mention you i owned. LOL.
somemore it's only like once for each. (?)
funny~
they wanted revenge, omg. xD
--
enough abt tht.
thankyousomuch to Lizhen who has been cheering me up constantly. (:
thankyousomuch to AteMae for listening to me. (:
thankyousomuch to -AHEM & -AHEM for walking all th way to LimbangPark with me. (:
thankyousomuch to Arbie for making me happy. (a bit and in an odd way. LOL.) (:
thankyousomuch to my reviewers who've been supporting me, wishing me luck on my exams and greeting me a (very) early birthday. (:
thankyousomuch to just abt anyone who talked to me. LOL. (:
let's clap for special mentions. :D
clapclapclap. :D
hm. i just realized tht i'm having 3 days of no school.
...
let's make up for tomorrow by going to UncleMax ! :D
heheh. i want th desserts~ (x